February 5, 2011

( spring'spiration )



i woke up today & the sun is shining through the windows & warming our home. if i couldn't see snow outside the window, i would think that it was a warm spring day *sigh* i long for warm spring days...& summer, at that.

i get bored with my clothes & instead of buying new ones, i often look through my fashion inspiration folder for new ideas with my current wardrobe...here are some of my spring faves from two of my fashion icons; mel of idee geniale & christina of second skin style whenever i need a pick me up fashion-wise i always visit their blogs! they are both such gorgeous ladies with inque styles.








(click to enlarge photos)
ps: did that groundhog see his shadow or what?
when is spring cominnnnng?!!?
pps: like my super cheesy title?? hehe.