March 25, 2010

( the bangs are back in town )

& my nails are lilac & pretty...

(apologies for the dirty mirror...why is it that mirrors never look dirty until you capture them in a photo??)
ANYWAY!
i was getting tired of seeing one too many ohmygod-my-forehead-is-HUGE photos & thinking i should cut my bangs again...

so i did!
i was SUPER nervous cause since i had been growing them out for about 6-8 months, they were pretty much just another layer of hair & not actually 'bangs' anymore...i've always cut my bangs before but i was nervous cause it wasn't just a trim or anything!
i think i did okay though...


oh, so this is what i'd look like if my cheeks weren't the size of a toddlers...

you can only see my freckles when i sharpen photos :(
they'll be back come summer...

it's definitely going to take some getting use to,
having something sitting on my forehead again!