January 3, 2011

outfit details:
circle scarf - h&m
chambray dress - old navy
tights - old navy
knee socks - h&m
boots - steve madden

i don't care if i look like i'm wearing a neck brace,
i love my circle scarf...& i'm sick so i'll do what i want.

see that pretty ring? how could you not, it's massive. that was my gift from one of my besties meghan, for christmas. isn't it goooorgeous? i absolutely adore native inspired rings with big stones like this one


well, off to work. i have yet to call in sick & like hell i'm going to let this cold stop me (i find i feel better if i get on with my day instead of sitting in bed, which usually only makes me feel even more sick) only this shift & 1 more tomorrow night and then i have 5 whole days off...that'll be good if i'm still feeling crappy, some time to rest up before my girls weekend...oh & to start packing (dear lord i hate packing)