August 12, 2011

( back to school shopping downtown ptbo )

i don't know anyone who doesn't like back-to-school shopping...i, in fact LOVE it! buying a new backpack, new shoes (though these aren't always necessary...i still love doing it) getting new pens and paper and putting your binders together...and yes, at 25, all of this still excites me & it will be my last year for it, so let me have my fun!



today i went downtown & did some shopping at some of my favourite local shops; flavour, plush & s.o.s and i checked some things off my 'back-to-school' list...



i picked up this adorable herschel backpack from flavour. ever since they got them in, i've had my eye on them as they are super cute & have some great pockets inside! plus i had already heard from a friend that it's the best backpack he'd ever owned!


then i got my much awaited TOMS. i've been waiting for S.O.S to get a new shipment in so i could snatch some up finally! they have some mega cute new designs for fall too...though i just picked up the standard black canvas (for now...)



i also bought a super cute oversized coffee coloured top at plush that i am madly in love with. is it just me or do you just want to live in oversized everything lately? cause i do...life is too short to be uncomfortable! i'm positive said top will be in an outfit post soon as i plan on living in it :)


i hope everyone has a great weekend! i'm working a ton (as usual) but am hoping to have some fun tomorrow night at an outdoor music festival that is being held downtown!