November 30, 2011

currently

Obsessing over: picking out the perfect Christmas gifts for everyone and also this video from two of my favourite artists, ellie goulding & bon iver...also, this is my favourite bon iver song (doesn't get much better than this)



Working on: homework (will it ever end?) also, some research for the design/creative company I work for (I am loving my new part-time job by the way...I work with the best team of people!)

Thinking about: dinner tonight & Mikey coming home. I am making stuffed chicken, potatoes and crescent rolls for dinner (yum!) Mikey is bringing home a Muppets movie & we're going to share a bottle of red wine. I love nights like this with my favourite man.

Anticipating: being done 1st semester (Dec 16th, you are too far away!!) I cannot wait to be done and have 3 weeks off over Christmas to go home and enjoy some much needed time away from the business of my life recently.

Drinking: a delicious columbian coffee :)

Wishing: that there was just a few (read: several) more hours in the day *sigh* that would be lovely...