November 10, 2011

little things you may not know about me

i was born on a friday the 13th (yes that means they're lucky for me!)



i am a server in a sports bar. i know what you're thinking...& no i'm not a sporty person, at all


i follow more baby/family blogs than i do any other...i am so excited for the day that i am a wife & mama (no rush though!)


i enjoy brushing my teeth with warm water...i might be alone in this and that's okay


my favourite movie is and probably always will be, the little mermaid


i am incredibly emotional. i cry more than anyone i know...happy cry, sad cry, cry for no reason at all cry...it happens, lol


i have an amazing older brother. he's one of my favourite people on the planet


i've only had a tan once in my entire life. true story. last year...cuba...it happened


most of the music i listen to is stuff i listened to in high school, there are hardly any new bands or artists that i truly love


now it's your turn...do a post like this and send me a link in the comments, it's kind of a lot of fun!!