January 6, 2012

Ugglebo Clogs

Coco Chanel once said, "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." We can't agree more! At Ugglebo, we've designed our clogs with Coco Chanel's girl in mind. A little 70s retro chic with traditional Swedish style, we have sculpted a clog brand that reinvents the traditional notion of clogs as comfort shoes.




I debuted my Ugglebo Clogs in my previous outfit post but I just wanted to share with you some of my other favourites of theirs. They have so many beautiful designs & colours to choose from & even offer custom clogs if you can't find exactly what you're looking for. They are also currently offering 25% off select styles!





Victoria:




Tokyo:





Philly:


Pasco mid:



Milan:



Chukka:

Keep your eyes peeled for an exciting giveaway from Ugglebo Clogs next week!