August 30, 2012

around the blogosphere

i haven't done an 'around the blogosphere' post recently...which doesn't mean i haven't been seeing awesome bits, it just means that august has flown by & i've been super busy & haven't had much time for blogging.

 my favourite month is almost here - september! i hope it brings some cooler fall weather because 30 degrees & sweaty just isn't cutting it for me anymore...


alice from one of my favourite blogs niceties has opened an etsy shop...and she's incredibly talented. i almost don't want to share this because i am selfish and want the above piece so badly myself.


lisa from lisa from scratch has introduced me to nail stamping...what the what, she did that design herself guys! my little nail-art-loving mind is blown...which means i immediately went to ebay and purchased a super cheap nail stamping kit because i want my nails to look this awesome too!! 


this girl from song of style has amazing fashion sense. if you're looking for a new fashion blog to gain inspiration from, let it be this one.


i won an awesome giveaway from kristina of simply bold blog for a custom skirt (shown above) in my choice of fabric from this adorable etsy shop katie jean in which i have many a 'favourited' item on etsy. her bridal pieces are amazing...i'd love my wedding dress to be designed by her...like this one or this one