February 15, 2013

a love letter


a public love letter...
in honor of valentines day, but mostly our 5 year anniversary (which happens to be tomorrow)

if you aren't familiar with the hell of a handsome mug above, that is mikey. he is my mister, my best friend, my lovah, my everything & he truly lights up my life. we've been dating for 5 years now and with my high school dating history i never thought that i'd be celebrating a 5 year anniversary with anyone. i am so thankful that our paths crossed (in real life) & that we are where we are today because of a silly little website called myspace. 
thank you tom. 

mikey is hilarious, silly, charming, romantic, sensitive, upbeat, goofy and an all around great person. people love being around him because he's literally just a great dude. he cheers me up when i'm feeling down, he knows what to say at the right time, he gives the best hugs, he writes me cute love notes that make my day, he appreciates me for me and doesn't ever expect or want me to change, he tells me how much he loves me every.single.day, he makes me laugh, he (for some reason) loves the crap out of me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me - & for that i am pretty damn thankful.

...oh, and on top of all that, he's a great dresser & an absolute babe to boot!

i love you mikey. thank you for being you.
you're my favourite.