May 4, 2010

this week i am featuring
this shop has over 190 items & lots and lots of pretty things,
here are some of my personal favourites;
floral and lace? this camisole is so sweet

cognac is my favourite colour on leather,
this bag is so cute & has great detailing!
i am a big fan of off the shoulder tops (or strapless) they are my favourite and this peasant blouse definitely fits the bill! i want one just like this :) it's perfect!!
oh my!
there are no words...
except maybe...my birthday is in a month annnnd i need to wear this? ... & and also, why am i not an extra small?)

when i find cute longer skirts like this one...
i immediately think "i'll wear it as a dress!" which i would
i love this bright&fun garden dress,
i think it's so adorable!!
super cute oxfords

this chiffon skirt would be perfect for summer!
& 'blush' is my favourite shade of pink...
any 8 1/2s out there?
these mary janes are too cute!
i would love some sperrys,
these vintage ones are precious!
just about died when i saw these beauties
(don't bother. they're sold!)
this dress is so dainty & pretty & flowy...
*sigh* it's pretty much perfect!
(again...already sold!)
this is definitely one of my favourite vintage etsy stores i have come across in the last few weeks!