June 21, 2010

saturday night i was home for a beautiful wedding for chris & danielle, it was an absolutely amazing night from the ceremony to the reception, the speeches were wonderful, they had a super cute slide show...the dance party was wild! it was a lot of fun!!

me & carrie (my brothers girlfriend)

mum & dad ♥

me & kyle (my big bro) he was the best man at the wedding


awww, love them!

chris getting the garter belt, haha

dancing to mums song, "celebrate good times, c'mon!"

danielles little sister; so cute!

my famjam!! tearing up the dance floor...
"we are family!!"

the beauuutiful bride!


gorgeous.

the next morning was definitely a rough one. i don't normally do shots but i definitely was at the wedding. great great great weekend...was nice to spend some time at home and get some things taken care of that needed to be.