September 22, 2010


thankyou for all of your well wishes the other day but they unfortunately did not work :( i woke up today feeling the worst i have felt in years [i don't get sick all to often] of course i had a test at 8am in bookkeeping so i hauled my ass to school for the 1/2 hour it took me to write the test then i headed back home and slept for 9hrs [wow! haven't done that in forever] i have absolutely no energy, all i want to do is sleep, my entire body is aching so badly, my nose doesn't want to stop sneezing, my throat doesn't want to stop coughing and my head doesn't want to stop hurting...oh & i have no appetite whatsoever. all in all i feel absolutely faaaabulous; ugh! so excuse my absence the next few days as i try to get better/go to school/train for my job...
in the wise words of my dad "there's always something"