January 10, 2011

( outfit post - monday )



outfit details:
grey tee - skirt (that's the name of the store)
leggings & blazer - H&M
fedora - my grandpas
boots - steve madden
my dad was holding onto this fedora of my grandpas who is no longer with us as he thought he may wear it, then he saw my earlier blog post with my grey fedora and decided to pass it down to me as i will actually get good use of it & i love it! i love the colour & think fedoras/hats are a fun way to make a plain outfit more exciting!


i also adore this boyfriend blazer from H&M. i saw it at the store and knew i had to have it and would get good use of it. i love wearing a tee, leggings and a blazer with boots. i think it's a way to make a comfy outfit look a little more put together, don't you?

heading off to work (H&M) for the night, hope everyone is having lovely monday! don't forget to check out the giveaway below...