May 25, 2011

( lianne - antiquing - clothing swap )




this is my beautiful friend lianne,

have i introduced her on the blog before? i'm not sure...i know her name has come up but a full introduction is necessary as she is one of my bestest friends & i love her to death.



anyways, i'm super excited for today because lianne & i are going antiquing to one of my very favourite antique barns! i'm going to bring my camera this time so i can take photos of all of the pretty things i wish were mine, i always forget to. tonight we're attending a clothing swap hosted by my gal elsa (& all of the female staff) at the shops of flavour, plush & s.o.s it should be a really fun time! i've never been to a clothing swap & i am mega excited to swap some stuff :) after we're all going to go for beers. today is going to be great!!


hope everyone has a great wednesday too