June 7, 2011

( the rest of the week )

i work today from 4-9:30 and then i have the next 5 days off, yipee!! i'm heading home to my parents place as of tomorrow morning until friday. thursday night i will be seeing these boys...er, men & i couldn't be more excited (for those of you unaware this is nkotbsb...which stands for new kids on the block and backstreet boys...which by the way, are my two all-time favourite bands growing up, so the fact that they are playing together in one show, is mind blowing (to me). this will be my 8th...9th (?) time seeing backstreet boys, but first time seeing new kids. i realize that probably should be embarassing, but it's not...



friday my mum & i are spending the day together as it is her birthday (yep, we're only 3 days apart...well and 30 years, haha) and then i will be heading back home for the flavour/nixon pop-up shop launch party which is going to be a really fun night, followed by a party at our place here on saturday night to celebrate my birthday ♥ so if i'm absent from blog-world in the next week, you'll understand why...


side note: my actual birthday is monday.