August 10, 2011

( longing for fall )

i'm going to be a brat for a second here...can i just say, that i want fall and i want it right now....please. i enjoy summer for things like bike rides, going up to my cottage, hanging out with friends outside, and so on and so forth...but fall is my FAVOURITE. i hate dressing for summer...i hate summer footwear...fall is where it's at. leggings, layers, scarves (oooh scarves!!) boots (i LOVE wearing boots!) i love everything about fall, the crisp coolness in the air, the changing leaves, the chilly nights, back to school...everything!! september is my favourite month.


here are some of my favourite outfits from last fall:











also, can i just say how strange it is that i've had my hair the same way for like 8 months? in carly world that is verrry bizarre! i think i found a look that works for me so why mess with a good thing, right?