September 5, 2011

( boots & backpacks: etsy love )

it's no surprise that i love boots. if you've been reading my blog for a few weeks or more, you've probably come across some boot love. boots of all kinds & colours. i find i am particularly drawn to taller boots & in the cognac colour; love 'em. since it is back-to-school time, i thought i'd include some cute backpacks i've found on etsy recently as well.



i would not consider myself 'country' by any means...but boy, do i ever love a nice cowboy boot & wear mine often!! my dad wears cowboy boots, maybe that's where i get my love of them from.



i love the colour story for this backpack. army green & cognac leather, in love.





alright, let me have it...am i crazy for liking these or what? there's something about them i really really think is cute!





excuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor. this backpack is perfect, am i right?? why must it be so dang pricey...





again, with the laces...i don't know what it is but i just adore them. these boots are so gorgeous. i wish i had an extra $250 lying around...





this vintage backpack looks like it's been perfectly worn in!





want. need. want. need.





i love the mix of leather and southwestern blanket used in this backpack.





beautiful lace-up cognac boots. aren't these perfect? they are just slightly outside of my price range, i'm thinking maybe i don't care...however, my bank account does.