October 3, 2011

win a custom illustration from LOVE ELYCIA [CLOSED!]




my gal amy from a is for ampersand




meredith from one sheepish girl



& last but not least, chantilly of my girl thursday


elycia is giving away a custom portrait to one of my lucky, lucky readers.


can i enter this one? i want a cute cartoon of me too!!



to enter:


1) follow mine & elycia's blog



2) follow elycia on twitter


3) follow me on twitter


4) blog &/or tweet about this giveaway & link in the comments


super simple!! 5 easy ways to get your own cute portrait...or maybe you want it of your boyfriend or girlfriend...or kitty cat? haha.


make sure you leave a comment for each way you entered!




also, make sure you check out the other two giveaways currently happening as well from janel of run with scissors and kaylah from the dainty squid


THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!