February 23, 2012

that girl

i will not hide the fact (get it...eh? eh?) that i love tiffany's products...that girl crochet is a wonderful etsy shop run by tiffany (who is a GEM!) she makes the softest, coziest & most affordable scarves i've seen/felt/owned! seriously, she's practically giving them away at the prices she charges...

i now own 3 of her scarves and seriously love them oh-so much. it gets mighty cold here in canada...though it's been a fairly mild winter, it can get awfully windy & i still need to wear a scarf everyday. tiffany's have been keeping me warm this winter.

she was kind enough to send me this little pretty and it couldn't have come at a better time. just when i was in my colour rut, she sends me this gorgeous fuschia/purple scarf. it looks a bit darker in these photos than it is in real life...trust me when i say it's the prettiest colour.

tiffany and i have been friends for awhile now. i remember the first time she contacted me with the sweetest email about starting up her etsy shop and how much she liked my blog and if she could run a giveaway & send me a sweet scarf...how could i say no to that? since then i've become a major fan of her shop & love spreading the that girl love as she has wonderful products but is also a fantastic person! she also makes the cutest knitted coffee cozies, baby items and bows!

i definitely love supporting the handmade community!
check out tiffany's shop & blog
for the rest of the month you can get 15% off with code 15off