June 12, 2012

strozzi love!



i am seriously so in love with everything that comes out of the strozzi shop and i am pleased to have her as one of my sponsors. she sent me this amazing package in the mail - 3 pairs of beautiful earrings & 2 amazing rings,  just in time for my birthday! what a nice present ♥ you may remember when i was lusting after this arrow ring & since i have fallen in love with every piece. now this little pretty sits on my hand almost every single day. her craftsmanship is flawless and because she uses stainless steel, you don't have to worry about green fingers or taking your rings off when you wash your hands! i love having sponsors that i can really get behind their work!



  
it was a tie dye and ripped denim kind of day (really, what day isn't though?)




thank you so much miss! you made my day.