July 20, 2012

outfit posts & weekly nails

outfit details:
maxi dress - free people (cheap score on ebay, brand new!)
denim vest - F21
necklace - dirdy birdy
sandals - sam edelman

i apologize for the lame instagram outfit posts, haven't had much time lately to do the real thing so these will have to do...

outfit details:
tank - passed down from my mum
wide legs jeans - old navy clearance section ($4!)
sandals - volcom

this was such a comfy outfit. i felt like a total hippie which is a-okay by me...lately i've been feeling that way anyways since my hair is getting so long (eeeee!) and i've just been letting it air dry and do it's own thang.

this week i went through at least 3 different nail changes (which is not a lot for me, really) if you follow me on instagram (missteacups) you will see just how often i change my nail polish...it's a lot! what can i say, i'm a girl who likes to paint her nails...plus i'm super anal about when they start to chip, lol.




vlog time soon! i've gotten some pretty awesome questions, they'll be fun to answer!