September 5, 2012

favourite room


i'm actually embarassed to say how long it's been since i've taken photos with my DSLR camera, oh iphones you're ruining photography! anyway, i don't even know how many months it's been but it's been too darn long. i've cleaned up my favourite room though, the room that i usually blog from (lately it's been the 'kitchen' table as it was closest to the AC) & i've put my laptop back on it's desk where it belongs...now that it's not covered in clothes & here we are, back on track. pwef!



i'm lucky enough to have an entire room all to myself. clearly i've used this to hoard house my clothing and accessories...now if only i had a third bedroom for all of my shoes, hmmm...


i've seen a ton of way cuter DIYs for necklace holders like using an old wooden window frame & nails but in the meantime i use thumbtacks. they work quite well too.


my desk


bobbles & gems

so that's my favourite room in our house, a favourite once again after months of avoiding it and using it as storage. i finally had time to give it a good clean and get it organized. i hate when my house/space is unorganized or messy...it makes my life feel all out of sorts, ya know? i've been working a lot lately and on my days off the last thing i generally want to do is clean or tidy but it had been put off long enough, it had to be done. our place got a good cleaning & it felt pretty damn good!

my blog has been a teeny bit neglected lately due to lack of time (busy, busy!) but if you miss me muchly, you can also find me blogging over here too!