December 27, 2010


hi hi hi! here i am this morning in no-makeup-land. i feel like the crummiest blogger in all of the blogosphere. it seems like everyone else is finding time amongst this busy time of year except for me. in all fairness, i've barely been home. the past 3 days were spent at my parents house for christmas. i enjoyed lots of good times with my friends and my famjam, amazing food (i think i'm still stuffed) and lots of yummy wine :) my christmas was amazing, i'm so lucky to have the family that i do. h&m was pretty crazy yesterday so boxing day was basically a blur...and i was just home for the night and now am heading back home again for another christmas today, this time with all of my extended family who i don't get to see that often so that will be nice! i promise promise promise i will be back to my regular postings sometime soon. have you missed me??

also, i can't let today pass without wishing my two favourite people in the whole world a happy anniversary. today is my mum & dads 30th wedding anniversary, can you believe that? 30 years! not many people have parents who are still together and so i am so very lucky to be able to say that they are. i love them so very much & i know that they read my blog so happy anniversary mum&dad