February 24, 2011

( outfit & nails )

top - H&M
shorts - thrifted
sash - thrifted
this sash doubles as a simple, easy & cute little belt!


also, you can't see the thrifted amazingness of these high waisted shorts in this photo but damn, they are great. i bought them as pants & cut/rolled the bottom & now they are great high waisted shorts that fit me like a glove!

jess & i went to the spa today for some treatments, a wax & a pedicure for me & i am ready for my vacation!! it feels great to have soft feet again & there was one of those lovely massage chairs for me to sit in while she did my toes, two in one, amazing!

i came home & painted my nails with a new nail polish i bought from the spa...OPI's 'pinking of you' & the little gem is from this cute kit i got at the dollar store for $1.25!

i really & truly love painting my nails and making them look all pretty. one of lifes simple pleasures.