March 11, 2011

( outfit post - cuban style pt.III )

outfit details
straw fedora - F21
dress - H&M
sandals - blowfish

i love this dress.

it's the slinkiest, stretchiest, softest material and i love love love the pattern on it. i'm not much one for wearing bold prints but when i find one i like, i like it a lot! wanna know something else? this dress cost me all of $5; it was regularly $29.95 at my store, then it went on sale for $10, then down to $7...it had never really caught my eye before (not sure why?) then i saw it for $7 and was looking for stuff for my vacation so i tried it on and fell in love. well if $7 wasn't good enough, i then got my discount; wooo! i love me a good deal!


i squealed when we came in the room & saw this little cutie made out of our bath towels. isn't it cuuuute?? favourite towel creation from the whole vacation...

hehehe. it's face is little pieces of flowers & leaves.