March 31, 2011

( what i wore: wednesday )

outfit details:

button up - H&M

shorts - passed down from a friend

tights - H&M

boots - steve madden

belt - piece of braided rope from fabricland

this top is becoming one of my faves.

i just love the oversized look/feel of it; so comfy!!

dirty mirror, sorry! ugh, you can almost see my dead ends from back here... i'm desperately in need of a trim. i had class today for a couple hours, did an easy test and now i'm home. luckily i was here when the purolator man came with my F21 purchases. i bought a few pretty, girly skirts (so cheap!) for my spring wardrobe. i also got passed down several cute pairs of shorts from my friend lianne who was cleaning out her closet/getting rid of things that don't fit her anymore (in a good way, she's lost so much weight & looks awesome - hi lianne!)


anyway, she's motivated me to clean out my closet and get rid of stuff i just don't wear anymore... maybe i'll do another shop my closet on here. would you guys be interested in that?


tomorrow i will be drawing the winner of amys giveaway