April 1, 2011

( outfit post- tgif! )


tee - american apparel

skirt & ring - F21

tights - H&M

boots - steve madden scarf - had for years, no idea?


don't mind my stunned face...


gosh, i love me a skirt with pockets!



dare i say...my hair's getting so long that some days it just really bothers me when i wear it down. i even googled shorter haircuts the other day. don't worry, i'm not planning on making the cut, just a momentary lapse in judgement. also, i like that my hair looks freshly dyed in these photos...meanwhile i was thinking just this morning that it needs to be dyed soon. i can now actually tell when it needs to be dyed/how much it's grown by that one teeny grey hair in my bangs!


also...see my followers there on the side? i'm SO close to 300 & that's really very exciting for me. help a sister out...spread the teacups&bubblebaths word...please :)