October 25, 2011

outfit post ft.fringed vintage poncho

outfit details:




shorts - hand me downs from a friend




boots - steve madden


brooch - one of a kind show (in toronto)


i love beautiful brooches & have quite the collection. i picked this one up at the 'one of a kind' show in toronto last november. i'm looking forward to going again this year...it's right around the corner




this nail polish is my new obsession. it's OPIs swimsuit...nailed it! & it's metallicy goodness has me weak at the knees

i haven't been feeling well this past week. my throat is so very sore, i had little to no voice over the weekend and today i woke up and cannot speak at all. luckily i am on reading break from college, however i would rather be spending my break outside in the gorgeous weather as opposed to cooped up inside, sick...bad timing. today i should be out having lunch and shopping with some gal pals, instead i am drinking copious amounts of tea & napping a lot.