November 14, 2011

advanced style: a different kind of fashion blog

most fashion blogs i read...okay, all fashion blogs i read, are young women and men...but who ever said young people are the only ones who are allowed to be fashionable? i came across this fashion blog called advanced style & shame on me for not sharing it sooner.



it truly makes my heart happy...

















some of these women have the neatest, most eccentric style i've ever seen. with age comes wisdom and the lack of caring what others think of you (i definitely feel that the older i get, the more comfortable and 'me' i become, don't you?)



i know a lot of people fear getting older for numerous different reasons. in my opinion, i can't wait to get older. not to say that i'm rushing my life away but in a lot of different ways, no matter what age i've been i've always wished i was just a few years older. when i was 16, i wanted to be 18 (so i'd be done high school & going away for school) when i was 18, i wanted to be 19 (so i could drink legally) when i was 20, i wanted to be 25 (i thought i'd have all my shit together, which is not to say that now that i am 25 i don't have my shit together, i think i'm doing pretty well actually!) and now that i am 25, i can't wait to be late 20's-early 30s to get married & start a family. i just hope that no matter how old i am, like these women, i never lose my sense of style...