January 19, 2012

outfit post: my grandparents would be proud



outfit details:
head scarf - belonged to my gramma
necklace - the blue balloon
velour sweater - sympathy for the rebel
pants - F21
clogs - c/o ugglebo clogs

i feel like my grandpa would've approved of this sweater. all shades of brown & velour = awesome, from my favourite vintage store in town


i got this little pretty in the mail today from the blue balloon, marie is a sponsor on my girl thursday and offer's a discount to chantilly's readers with the code: THURSDAY20 her jewellery is gorgeous and dainty and oh-so pretty

there is some SERIOUS snow happening here in ontario, my goodness! so pretty from inside, i just hope everyone is driving safe on the outside (& walking for that matter...i bailed twice the other day walking on the sidewalks...covered in ice)

it's almost friday!!