February 2, 2012

outfit post: shuffle

outfit details
top - ebay
skirt - F21
belt - H&M



so lately my motto in...life, has been the bigger the better. my tops keep getting more and more oversized (i'm obsessed...love them) & also in terms of my hair. big ol' texas hair...


i haven't been taking many outfit photos lately because it's been particularly grey & gloomy out for the past week or so...i'm craving some sunshine, big time! we're supposed to get some this weekend which makes me happy as i mysteriously have this weekend off from work. i hope the spring-like weather remains. hey, isn't it groundhog day today...well...did he?


i just want to be in cuba...wearing these cuties
25 DAYYYYS!!! beyond excited for this much needed vacation...eeeee :D

oh ya & look, do you spot the colour in this outfit? i tend to wear bright lipstick a lot of the time as i find that it instantly adds colour (in a way i can handle) and my yellow belt. yay colour!