June 21, 2012

everything on sale: ugglebo clogs!

if there was ever a time for you to get the ugglebo clogs you've been eyeing up...now is the time!! they are having a summer sale with 30-50% OFF on ALL styles...every-single-one!! what the what?? i know...insanity, you guys!

here are the pretties on my wishlist:





& some boot lovin' cause we all know those are truly my faves...

 the ones pictured above & below are hands down my favourite and one day i hope to be able to call them my very own...

...definitely in love with the round gold studs lately, can you tell?

for those wondering about comfort of walking on a wooden shoe - i own two pairs of ugglebo clogs myself & i was amazed at how comfortable they are to walk in. considering wood is hard, you'd think they would be too but there's something about them that makes them extremely comfortable and easy to walk in. i love my ugglebos!