August 14, 2012

my week in IG photos

this past week i...
 painted my nails with my new favourite shade, sand tropez by essie

 the lumbermen played a daytime show at the hootenanny street festival

 i painted my nails a hundred different times, duh!

 found out that my favourite pizza joint now offers GF pizza crust - yessss!

 my girl megg gets prettier by the day i'm pretty sure

 i listened to this little cutie snoring her way through a nap

 um...i might have painted my nails...again...

 i hungout with a bear

 i enjoyed some afternoon beers at the hootenanny

 i lusted after a million moccasins at curve lake

 my brother joined the lumbermen on stage for a song

 we played words with friends, sitting beside each other

 i got to spend time with friends i hadn't seen in awhile!

 my brother & his fiance came for a visit! so did my parents :)

 we clean up alright

 i slowed down and enjoyed a leisurely walk to work

 another photo from the second lumbermen show that day

 megs & i spent time at my cottage...and in a teepee

...couldn't leave this one out, sorry kyle!

as you can see last week was so much fun!! this week (wed) i am going to toronto to visit with my bff aly & her bf jamie who are in town from BC so i am mega excited to see them as it's already been a year since the last time. 

what are you plans for the week?