January 24, 2013

SHOES! Let's get some shoes!

So I manage an awesome shoe store. Most of you don't live in Peterborough, but guess what it doesn't even matter (though that would be lovely, because then we could hangout IRL & I'd like that) BUT in terms of shopping shoes, you're set because we have an online website as well! Visit S.O.S online

Some of my favourite shoes in the store are on super SALE! We just marked everything that was once 25% OFF down to 40% OFF! Now is the best time to be scooping up deals left right & center! The sale is not only happening in store, but online too so all you out of town folks benefit from the sale too!

The Joli by Dolce Vita is one of my faves...I'm even wearing it right now!
On sale for $90.



I love the look of this black leather (even the heel is covered!) Nine West bootie with a slight toe cap also in black leather, this bootie is so chic!
On sale for $99


Sam Edelman does it again with this adorable Olive cowboy'esque ankle boot. This will be amaaaazing for Spring (hello denim cut offs!) So scoop it while it's on sale for $135


Another one that will be wicked with shorts in the Spring/Summer
On sale for $72
See this boot styled in our 'How to' blog post


 I am so in love with this boot it actually hurts my heart. With an amazing stacked heel and that beautiful cognac brown that's so easy to pair with everything, this boot is killer!
Take Perry home for $150



We have a TON of Toms on sale at 50% off...ya, 50! Unheard of, right?

Here are a couple more of my favourite Toms styles on sale for 50% off...but this isn't it, oh there's more!


 Tons of awesome Spring finds on sale! It's better to think ahead then to regret not snagging them once the warmer weather does hit, am I right?

Yes I am surrounded by shoes all day,
Yes my job is awesome!