April 29, 2013

in my last post i mentioned feeling alive & somehow re-awakened with this change in seasons. i remember stating before that i 'needed' it...saying 'need' seems extremely dependent but it was the truth. since the weather has become better & warmer, i have felt more myself. i want to get out & explore the great city i live in - even if that just means going for a run or taking a stroll to get some coffee, just getting outside after being cooped up from the longest winter everrrr. i want to spend time with friends & have long chats over beers on a patio somewhere. i want to spend my days off at my parents place, sitting in the sun by the water & going for a swim in the lake. i want to treat myself to a new pair of sunglasses & some lightweight shirts. i have become completely mesmerized by the sun & feeling the need for it to sink into my skin & make me feel alive.

i am welcoming spring with open arms & already day dreaming of summer.