September 23, 2012

outfit post + wknd happenings

outfit details:
top worn as dress - sarges army surplus store
knee highs - h&m
boots - steve madden via save our soles
necklace - miju and you

it's kind of really awesome finding something you've been looking for for a couple of months in a spot that you wouldn't expect to find it. i went into our local army surplus store the other day, in hopes of finding a jacket, instead i walked out with this russian sailor top that i will proceed to wear as a dress. it's going to look awesome with fun coloured tights in the fall too (aka now, it's cold out & i'm loving it!)


my new-to-me vintage coach purse


not working on either weekend night & hanging with friends


started a shop-my-closet instagram account. 
follow along if that interests you :)


today i rocked my canadian tuxedo. the trick is mixing denims


my bestie richy came to visit last night! it had been 3+ months since we saw each other & i missed him!

anyway, it was an awesome weekend! i'm looking forward to this week - having a girls night/goodbye dinner & drinks for a friend i worked with at h&m and my parents are coming for dinner as well!